profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, October 03, 2006 @ 2:13 pm
Establish

:)

Hello.

Chinese was okay, except for the 4 comprehensions and the cloze passage.

And then there was fumigation halfway thru' the exam.

We couldn't concentrate.

Everybody was coughing.

Finally, the windows were closed.

But it was too late.

We died.

___

Okay I'm just kidding about the "died" part, obviously. Just updating cos Pong asked me to do this:

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Do the following without complaint (no complaints aye... )
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged.

FAVOURITES
Favourite Colour: I like them all!
Favourite Food: I like them all, haha.
Favourite Song: Alot...
Favourite Movie: Alot.
Favourite Sport: Erm. Swimming or running I guess? I can hardly get creative with a ball. Or shuttlecock.
Favourite Day of the Week: Uhm Saturday, or Friday. Or Wednesday, or Monday!
Favourite Season: Summer (So Singapore is the place for me, eh!)
Favourite Ice-Cream: I like them all! Yumyum.

CURRENTS
Current Mood: Chipper :)
Current Taste: Strawberry yoghurt
Current Clothes: 1PE'04 class shirt and shorts.
Current Desktop: Circle of life thingy.
Current Toe Nail Colour: Erm. Normal? Pink?
Current Time: 2.13pm
Current Surroundings: My room.
Current Annoyance: Erm.
Current Thoughts: I hope I didn't screw up the exams.

FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Haha wait let me think. I can't remember her name... o.O
First Crush: Daniel Radcliffe. HAHAHA YUCK, I KNOW.
First Movie: Barney?
First Lie: Err.
First Music: Probably twinkle twinkle little star.

LASTS
Last Cigarette: Not yet, not ever.
Last Drink: Strawberry yoghurt drink.
Last Car Ride: Friday.
Last Crush: Hey wait, I'm not dead yet, how can there be a last crush.
Last Movie: John Tucker Must Die
Last Phone Call: This morning heh.
Last CD Played: Stacie Orrico's self-titled album :)

HAVE YOU EVER
Have You Ever Dated One of Your Best Friend: Nope
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Doubt it.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No
Have You Ever Skinny-Dipped: No hahaha!
Have You Ever been on TV: I don't know.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Dont Know: No, fortunately.

THINGS
1 Thing You Do When You Are Bored: Read the newspapers
2 Things You Can Hear Right Now: Annoying drilling/hammering from upstairs/all around my place, "Do You Want To" by Franz Ferdinand.
3 Things You Did Today: Smile, talk, write.
4 Things You Are Wearing: 1PE'04 class shirt, fbts, hairband, earrings. HA!
5 People to do this quiz: Whoever, whatever, Carine, anyone, you?

___

Finally, it's done :D
Okay English tomorrow!

What in the world does "sublime" mean? Like, in terms of vocab.